Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I'm not asking you to do anything. Just turn a blind eye while I rob this place stupid."

In case you don't know, my post titles are just random It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia quotes.

Anyway, I'm just now realizing that my first short story of the semester is due Tuesday, and I've been so preoccupied with the random crap thrown at me, I forgot :/   Fortunately, short stories are so much easier for me than books. I'll churn it out tonight.

In other news, some dillhole stole my purse last night, trashed it, and took my and my best friend's phones out of it. My cash and phone were gone, but fortunately, my credit card was still there. Agh, sometimes I really hate people. I got a replacement phone today, but seriously? You're just going to take some girl's purse for a stupid phone? Are you so dumb you wouldn't realize I'd have that sucker shut off and a police report filed so you can't sell it without them knowing? Artards.

So yeah, that's my crap news of the week.

Back to writing, I have a 15-20 page short story to snap out.

No comments:

Post a Comment